Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Former member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sign in starts at 9 and we will start shooting at 10. You can shoot any .22 you want 8 stages around 30 rounds per stage this match is set up for anyone wanting to get out and have fun with a .22 cal. $15.00 per gun
;recoil

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Mike--keep me posted. I won't be able to make this match but am dying to get to a match and try out my Ruger 22/45!

--DirtySCREW

·
Terminator terminator
3,922 Posts
I think that "30 rounds a match" part is going to hold me back till I get more mags for the 452.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
I hope to make it to this one. I've shot rimfire matches at another range but not there. I just sighted in my cheapo reddot on my 15-22 at 25 yds, it's ready for some steel plinking fun.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Me and my son are planning on being there. It's such a long ride though, takes me a whole 5 mins. to get there. It is a great range and Andy and the gang have really done a good job.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
takes me a whole 5 mins. to get there.
LOL, that's farther than my daily commute to work (I live and work at the same apartment complex).

·
Former member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll be in around 9ish...depends on how good the coffee is to me in the A.M. :)....we need to figure out a group food system..... bet we could make a killing with burgers and dogs LOL

·
Former member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Coming for my first H20 match!
This will be my first rimfire..... if you have seen the pics of my rifle I won't be hard to miss..... I'll be in a grey isuzu pick up with a magpul sticker on the rear window.... hope to see you all there.....

·
Former member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Had a blast....great weather...things moved very fast..... hope to see more of you there next time... my goal is to break into the 2 second "relm" on the plate rack......fastest stage I got today was mid 3's....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.