Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Vendor
6,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing out of this world in this thread. Basically slight changes to existing ones.

SP101 in 22WMR, 4" barrel, stainless

SR9PRO- 5" barrel, fiber optics, magwell flare, extended slide release..... YUMMY!

SR1911-9

SR45

A Ruger carbine that would be similar to the SUB2000 or Beretta CX4. NOT the PC9. Cool little rifle but just not up to date. Would LOVE to see one that uses SR9 mags. Okay, not a handgun, but still would be cool.....

Maybe wishful thinkin' :D

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

G

·
"Pocket" single stack handgun (ala DB9, S&W Shield etc.) in 7.62x25, just because.

Reworked .357 COP derringer with realistic trigger pull.

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
I think both of my "wish-they-made" guns are be being considered, but no definite plans that I am aware of....

• Springfield XD-S in 9mm (The .45ACP version is awesome!)
  • S&W Shield in .45ACP (Because you can't have too many .45s!!)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Single stack Glocks in 9mm (small, medium, and full sized versions)

S&W 9mm revolver - like a 9mm version of a model 686, and a 9mm J-frame

Bring back Colt "Snake" series of revolvers

...more factory threaded .22s

·
Registered
167 Posts
Glad to see my wishes line up well with others other than the fact that I'm not a glock fan per se.

Small, light (polymer), single stack 9mm/.380. DA/SA with a thumb saftey. Walthers are close (PPS and pk380) so is a px4 subcompact. Really looking for it for my wife as a purse gun as an alternative to a snubby. Also like the XDs 9mm idea. I think a grip & trigger safety would give me enough peace of mind for her to carry it and I don't think she could warm up to the .45 power.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ambidextrous controls on all.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Id like a glock single stack compact 9mm or .380. I hear they make some thing like tht, but cant import them here to the US...or something.
Me too, I would love to see a single stack 9mm comprable in size to the LC9. The .380s that they make are the 25 and 28. They are double stack and about the size of the 19 and 26.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.