Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've made this post for several years now.
But this is the first time I've actually been able to celebrate it as an owner.
Never had one until earlier this year.
Now I've got three. Yes it's a sickness.
A very delightful one.

And it looks like FortKevin2 celebrated it in the best way. By stealing one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
RWVA Instructor
2,218 Posts
It's my first year as a 10-22 owner, too. I'd say the 10-22 definitely changed things for me. I've only been a gun owner for about 4 years, and only been sort of into it for about 3. Everything I had before the 10-22 was always completely stock, except minor things like adding peep sights to my lever guns. But once I got the 10-22, I started changing out parts, figuring out how it worked and what it needed to make it better. Then I started in on my 22/45. Yeah, it's a sickness, but it's been good for me. I definitely understand my guns better now. All of them. And I wouldn't shy away from putting together an AR or whatnot now. That would never have crossed my mind before the 10-22 came home.

·
Dog Defender
2,974 Posts
Took me a minute to get it...but I get it now!

Durrrr! :p
Don't feel bad, I didn't make the connection until you pointed out that there was connection to make lol. I have been a little preoccupied lately...

With that said, I love my 10-22. I have a basic black carbine with a red-dot but I have some plans for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.