Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Who would you NOT want to face the Most?

• Micheal Meyers (Halloween)

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Dr Satan (House of 1000 Corpse)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm St.)

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Jason Vorhees (Friday the 13th)

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dracula

• Leatherface (Texas Chainsaw Massacre)

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Xenomorphs (Alien, Aliens..)

• Norman Bates (Psycho)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pinhead (Hellraiser)

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Chucky

• Jack Torrance (The Shinning)

• The Candyman

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Hannibal Lector

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Pennywise the Clown (IT)

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Leprechaun

• Blade (Puppetmaster)

• Dr. Carl Hill (Re-animator)

• Djinn (Wishmaster)

• Pumpkinhead

• Zombies (Night of the living dead)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
My Wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Dead and Remembering
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Forgot about Spaulding from House of 1000 Corpses / The Devils Rejects

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
I was maybe 10, nice spring day and I was walking through the woods exploring. Following the river for hours, middle of no where and there it was. I almost pissed my pants when I saw a cluster of balloons caught in a tree. That damn clown was gonna get me.

That clown is the only character that stuck in my mind. To this day, I still hate clowns.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Definitely Michael Myers.
There's something menacing about a giant dude in a William Shatner mask painted white with a big ass knife who can take anything you throw at him. There's also the creepy part about him never running. He just walks, and no matter what, he still gets you.

All fear of Pennywise the clown went out the window for me when he turned into a giant spider. Now I'm not afraid of clowns, I just want to hit all of them in the face.

And the best way to survive an attack from Freddie Krueger is to have a giant, comically large pile of cocaine. Like Scarface big.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Whew, soo many choices. I had to go with Jason, you can't go camping and get naked without being killed.

·
Premium Member
15,599 Posts
When I was a kid it was Jason Vorhees. Something about how "creative" he could be, how indestructible, and he had the same "I'll never run...but ima get you" thing going. Also, my folks would send me to summer cap each year...so every time I went swimming I could feel Jason grasping for my legs.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.