Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have four Harley-Davidson motorcycles for sale. I haven't ridden for some time and have decided to sell the ones I have left. Each needs some work as described below. I am willing to listen to trade offers for guns.

1976 Superglide needs a rebuild on the primary. 74 inch motor. Mikuni carb. have the parts that were taken off the primary. Four speed. Asking $2500. Pictures on reply below.

Two 1978 HD SS250 bikes. 250cc two stroke Harleys. One is complete and the other is about 80% there. Asking $1000 for both. Meaning you get two bikes for $1000. Pictures on reply below.

1956 HD Model 165. Bike is 165cc two stroke. Bike is disassembled for storage. I have reassembled it in a couple of days in the past. Asking $1250. Pictures are posted on reply below.

I haven't ridden any of these bikes for some time. I have titles for all of them. I can get some pictures if interested. May be later in the week though.

I am located in Littleton NC.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I inquired about pictures some time ago…any chance I can get them?

thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thank you

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thank you. I’m sure it was a pain to drag it all out and take pictures. I appreciate ya.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts