Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
;cheers Just joining this forum and hoping to learn alot about what's going on with fellow gun enthusiasts in the Carolinas. My husband has been on this forum for a little while and it was time I also joined this group. I have been shooting pistols only for about a year but it's a quickly growing passion and I just sat through my RSO training. A warm hello to everyone in the Carolina Shooters Club.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well hello. I just started shooting pistols about a month ago. Came here to read and learn what I can so I don't blow myself up with reloaded bullets or waste alot of time and money on unnecessary equipment. Any good local places to go shooting around here?

·
Administrator
17,936 Posts
Well hello. I just started shooting pistols about a month ago. Came here to read and learn what I can so I don't blow myself up with reloaded bullets or waste alot of time and money on unnecessary equipment. Any good local places to go shooting around here?
Lots of good matches and ranges. Join in the conversation and you will find them.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Hey, welcome to CSC. Glad to have you and your husband join us!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have found the local matches around here that I can make it to with my rotating work schedule. Sir Walter, The Range and H2O Fowl Farms.... Know any more? Didn't know if there were any local ranges around, without having to drive to Creedmoor or Oxford. That way I can go during the week set up some targets and get familiar with my weapon.

·
Administrator
17,936 Posts
I have found the local matches around here that I can make it to with my rotating work schedule. Sir Walter, The Range and H2O Fowl Farms.... Know any more? Didn't know if there were any local ranges around, without having to drive to Creedmoor or Oxford. That way I can go during the week set up some targets and get familiar with my weapon.
I have one in Louisburg that I take some friends to sometime.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.