Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
6,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang!!
Most of you will recognize me as 1911gobang. My name is Allen Pier and I own Tarheel Targets. I build and design target systems. I also manufacture target stands, and I have AR steel targets. A few of the forum members have shot matches with me, and some of the members have bought my target products. If you HAVE shot a match with me, then you have shot at some of my target stands!!

I will be posting special deals and promotions on this forum from time to time.

If you have something specific you are looking for, email me. I can reverse engineer nearly anything, and if you can get me a sketch or and idea with measurements, I can build you a custom target system tailored to your own needs...Go check out my website or find me on Facebook, and you will see some of my products.

I look forward to hearing from the CSC members!!

Allen Pier
910-322-5343
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Welcome Allen ! Delighted you are amongst us .
I love your stuff man, I ordered 2 of the standard stands 2-3 months ago and I love em ! Will do more bizz in the future , sir.

·
Banned
10,056 Posts
Hey Allen...

I meant to ask last time I saw you, but forgot. A fellow gun club member wants a 12" square AR500 gong...plans to shoot it with everything under the sun, so 3/4" or 1" probably wouldn't be too thick. Got anything hanging around like that?

Terry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.