Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled apon NCGO by accident, did some more digging and found you guys.

Little about me,

My name is James, love firearms and fish tanks, I have an awesome Fiancée named Hayley, we have a five week old son named Nathaniel. My fiancée has been a life time resident, and I have lived in NC about 12 years.

Got a couple glocks, 1911s, all sorts of rifles.

Nothing beats shooting on a beautiful day, and watching a reef tank on a quiet night.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No pictures of the tank? I mean... seen one glock, seen them all... but a good reef tank, that's special. (And a ton of maintenance)
My glock is special!! Lol, I like to think it is anyway..

electroless Nickle/ Boron Nitrate Slide, and painstakingly mirror polished barrel and extractor.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Very nice! My brother used to keep a saltwater tank back when he was in marine biology at UNCW. Of course, it was pretty easy to get materials to maintain from the program. Never had anything quite that impressive though!

·
Wings of Gold 1990
6,752 Posts
Welcome sir.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very nice! My brother used to keep a saltwater tank back when he was in marine biology at UNCW. Of course, it was pretty easy to get materials to maintain from the program. Never had anything quite that impressive though!
Thanks brother! It is an educational, exciting, frustrating, fun, sometimes sleepless addiction..

I mean hobby.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Since you made me do it

Red star

Vietnamese Tear drop Maxima clam

Yellow Watchmen Goby and Pistol Shrimp

Crocea Clams

Mean Disjardini Sailfin Tang & Unicorn Tang

Close up on a Frogspawn Coral

Thanks again for the very prompt, warm welcome!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.