Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. My name's Jake and I'm in Hickory, NC. Moved from FL not too long ago, so I'm new to the state and forum. Just looking to learn a lot, and meet people.

I don't own any guns, but I'm chomping at the bit to get some. I have to wait until I switch my drivers license to an NC one, which I'm doing tomorrow. Then asap, I'm buying a Mosin Nagant 91/30, a New England Firearms Pardner, and whichever .22 I decide is right. Plus tomorrow, I'm going shooting and getting a membership at Springs Road Gun Club, here in Hickory.

WOO!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome from "Hickory", also the folks at SRGC are good people, and when you get a membership you get to use the rentals for free when you buy their ammo, which is reasonably priced, have fun and enjoy

·
Wings of Gold 1990
6,752 Posts
Welcome from "Hickory", also the folks at SRGC are good people, and when you get a membership you get to use the rentals for free when you buy their ammo, which is reasonably priced, have fun and enjoy
Seconded good people at SRGC. Ive been a member there off and on and took my CCW class from them. They are a great no-frills range if you just want a place to shoot.

Welcome to the OP.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone. Yeah, SRGC is good. It just stinks how since I'm 19, not only do I have to bring someone 21+, but they have to pay the range fee, as well, even if they're not shooting.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Howdy neighbor!
Springs Road is good people. Wish I was closer to them so I could use them more.
Enjoy your time here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.