Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello fellow CSF refugees! Name's Matt, but some of you guys may know me as "Technik" from CSF. I'll be helping soreshoulder moderate the forums and keep this shindig going. Nice to meet all of you, and happy posting!

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Not sure what happened here. This thread is over a year old. I posted something on another thread and it ended up in this one somehow.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Welcome. I remember the username from CSF.

·
Banned
10,039 Posts
Holy resurrected thread Batman!
This was a greetings from 1-2012!!!!

·
Not Here Anymore.
5,350 Posts
Hello fellow CSF refugees! Name's Matt, but some of you guys may know me as "Technik" from CSF. I'll be helping soreshoulder moderate the forums and keep this shindig going. Nice to meet all of you, and happy posting!
And Rugers single stack 9mm has a horrendous trigger, external safety, magazine disconnect, and IIRC an internal lock.

I'll take my chances with the XDs 9mm...

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
And Rugers single stack 9mm has a horrendous trigger, external safety, magazine disconnect, and IIRC an internal lock.

I'll take my chances with the XDs 9mm...
Its not all the way unless its has mustard, chili and onions
What the heck is going on here? These two posts in the same thread that have nothing to do with the greetings thread that's over a year and a half old lol. Is the joke on me, or is there something weird on the interwebz going on here?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.