Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Disposable apparently
12,243 Posts
I don't want to give the impression that I'm condoning adultery. But when the news broke about Bill and Monica............I could understand............

·
Registered
469 Posts
I do not like Hillary. Never have. I told a bunch of people, when she was throwing her hat into the ring for the 2008 elections, that only a fool would vote for this witch.

In hindsight, I'd take her over the current monarch...no questions asked.

As to her "looks"...she's never been attractive. But I hear her lesbian friends are ok with it.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Everybody getting in line to bash our next President?
No way, after she let four Americans die? I hold her dirrectly responsable, and now she is running. Two of the Americans where brother soldiers, and that realy pisses me off. I have served my country in a time of war and am proud I did, but if asked now, I'm not sure I would say yes. Who would have your back? are we supposed to trust these politicians?..........

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
She thinks that if you ignore it long enough, it will go away! So far it's working!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just another dirty politician that should be held accountable for their actions or lack of actions !!
Sad what is trying to run our country - anyone that has served Our country deserves more - much more !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.