Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a OWB holster for a Smith 686 4 inch revolver that would be suitable for USPSA and IDPA. I would prefer a retention style versus a thumb break. I'm open to a belt or paddle style. What are you revolver guys using? Any thoughts or specific suggestions would be appreciated.
Material isn't a big deal - leather, Kydex or whatever is fine.

·
Vendor
8,204 Posts
If you ever get into the Hickory area I can make a holster directly for your gun while you wait. It takes about 30-40 minutes, not including the general gun talk and BS'ing that usually happens. My holsters are IDPA compliant. Check out the link in my sig line. I don't have a 686 to work from here.

·
Vendor
1,317 Posts
Check Rick Holmes he does kydex work and is a vendor here.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
We’re fortunate to have some quality holster makers on this forum and there is no reason to go outside the family for your holster needs. I’ve heard nothing but good about Alexap’s work and I own two of cheifjason’s holsters which I’m very happy with.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.