Carolina Shooters Forum banner

Are you from CSF?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,962 Posts
I'm a new member, still wet behind the ears when it comes to guns and stuff. I'm hoping to learn a bunch from the guys on here. I want to get into reloading but it cost too much and no one will give me any of their stuff so I guess I'm screwed on that front......

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
I came from CSF...but no one there liked me , so I came here.

·
Premium Member
17,876 Posts
I'm a new member, still wet behind the ears when it comes to guns and stuff. I'm hoping to learn a bunch from the guys on here. I want to get into reloading but it cost too much and no one will give me any of their stuff so I guess I'm screwed on that front......
You should probably look into signing up for a new shooters class and consider getting your CHP.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Banned
4,122 Posts
Always wondered why you went the way of the dodo bird?
While I was a Deputy Sheriff back in NC I posted that I carried a gun everywhere I went whether or not it was posted. Ditch Doc banned me for "promoting felony activity" even though I never promoted anything and even if it wasn't legal for me to do so there wasn't any felony being perpetrated.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
CSF refugee here!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.