Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, John here, from Winston Salem. I've been on another forum for a bit, and am now stuck watching as it seems to sink... Funny, I never felt the iceberg hit it, never saw the captain in his cabin as his boat was doing big ship donuts near the shore... but I'm here.

I served from 82-85 in the US Army, 85-86 in the USAR and 86-92 in the Marine Corps. My first "rifle" was a Daisy Red Ryder and I didn't shoot my eye out. My latest is a pair of 327's that are on their way from CDNN. I couldn't resist.

I look forward to spending time here, getting to know people and snagging some goodies, f-t-f.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Hi, John here, from Winston Salem. I've been on another forum for a bit, and am now stuck watching as it seems to sink... Funny, I never felt the iceberg hit it, never saw the captain in his cabin as his boat was doing big ship donuts near the shore... but I'm here.

I served from 82-85 in the US Army, 85-86 in the USAR and 86-92 in the Marine Corps. My first "rifle" was a Daisy Red Ryder and I didn't shoot my eye out. My latest is a pair of 327's that are on their way from CDNN. I couldn't resist.

I look forward to spending time here, getting to know people and snagging some goodies, f-t-f.
what part of WS u from..........im over near FTCC, we should meet up for a dinner some weekend

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Welcome John, and tyvm for your service , and a helluva resume at that ! Enjoy the forum .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.