Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
what was the idea behind the forum....CSF slowness, moderating style, rules, etc....

Not bashing the new home just curious to the thought process behind starting a new venture so similar to the old haunt.

Thanks,

TRguy

of course take this from a guy they banned as CSF years ago.

sighhhh

·
Premium Member
12,035 Posts
I am not an insider in any way, heard about this after the fact. My impression is that it's all about Trazar's lack of responsiveness and the technical difficulties. I doubt it was moderating style since most of the CSF mods are mods/staff over here.

·
3,580 Posts
what was the idea behind the forum....CSF slowness, moderating style, rules, etc....

Not bashing the new home just curious to the thought process behind starting a new venture so similar to the old haunt.

Thanks,

TRguy

of course take this for a guy they banned as CSF years ago.

sighhhh
The people that worked and kept things going smooth at CSF were doing it with their hands tied behind their backs.
The man that got the credit wiped his hands of it a long time ago.

·
Staff
7,750 Posts
I had nothing to do with this creation, but I'm sure that elements more or less controlled by Trazar, and never addressed, had something to do with it. CSC is a welcome, long awaited
change for me.
I'd also venture to guess that obvious changes in how CSC is being set up (compared to CSF) will also shed light on what most of us wanted at CSF. Especially in the rules area.
Although all of us in admin/mods got along pretty dang great at CSF, no problems there, but I can't tell you how nice it is when that same fantastic communication includes direct, instant,
access to the OWNER(S)!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.