Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,076 Posts
I dont mess around with Armslist, but wtf? I'm going to sell my Mosquito for 1,000 and I'lleven throw in a Foodlion plastic bag that makes a great cover in case it snows while you're at the range

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'm driving down to Summerville tomorrow for work, want me to pick it? I'll transport it back for you for the armslist friendly fee of $350. Don't try to lowball me, I know what my time and gas costs... :)

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Wow...that sucks! It is located in SC. Shipping and FFL costs would put this just a tad bit out of my price range! But then I'd have to sell my XD-S first anyway. Shouldn't have any problem getting $1500, since I have two new 7 round mags and a nice pillow case (100% Egyptian cotton -1000 thread count) to carry it around in!

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
on behalf of Sinobyte I am offering 1,005.00 pesos, given the worth of the Obama Bernanke Dollar that is approximately $2500 American. So really the guy is selling it for a steal.

BUY IT

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Think this guy is including a condom with the deal? I like to practice safe gun transactions, especially if I am getting screwed by someone I don't know.

Well still looks legit to me

btw I need to sell my GFs Louis Vuiton handbag. Made of fine Italian leather. ($750)

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Thinking maybe I will offer a straight up trade to him for my Zombie Z9 Lorcin

Very Dependable, slight cosmetic wear, very solid none the less

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.