Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

The next Infidel Gunfighter Match will be on the 3rd of March. Sign up starts at 1100, Pledge Of Allegiance at 1200. You can register online ahead of time.

You are looking at approximately 120 rifle rounds and 60 pistol rounds (may be more or less). Recommend one rifle magazine that you can load/download for the CSS stage. Holster, Mag Pouches, sling for rifle are all highly encouraged. Rentals are available, as well as ammo is available for purchase.

You can post any questions here!

·
Active Duty Paratrooper
674 Posts
Dumb question, but are there any caliber restrictions, or mag limits? No thinking of using a .50BMG rifle, but would .308 be fine?

·
Green Iron Addict
1,567 Posts
.308s are no issues, there has been at least one guy use one in the past. We have even used a M1 Garand for the D-Day match.

Not sure what you mean by mag limits, but if you want to show up with a Beta C or Surefire mag (which I have a 60 round one of, and have used), there's no issue there. If you bring any NFA items you must have the paperwork accompanying it.

·
Registered
351 Posts
it was a good time. got a little muddy going prone behind that tire, thanks guys! They had one stage where you could shoot it with a partner so you were moving and shooting, you had to coordinating cover fire while your buddy was moving.

·
Green Iron Addict
1,567 Posts
Havoc, glad you could make it! I was the one running the shoot and move stage. It was a good range day!

For everyone, the stages for the match were CTE, consisting of an El Presidente drill, a sit and shoot reactionary and draw shoot steel time challenge. The first bay had a side by side competition/team match with two shooters moving at the same time (or one if you wanted I guess), shooting from 5 total positions on targets. The second bay and a keep moving while shooting exercise. And the house wrapped up the match.

The Rain tried spoiling our time, but we would have none of it! I didn't get any pictures as I left my phone in my bag for the match.

·
Registered
351 Posts
^ thanks, good to be there. I was the guy that was quick on the trigger off the 55gal drum. had a double tap before i broke the "shooting plane" cost me a couple procedures over all i could see an improvement in my shooting on the move

·
Registered
351 Posts
still haven't seen the scores posted. kinda curious how i did. they were never posted for last month either

1 - 8 of 8 Posts