Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Simply Rugged rig in the mail Friday. Carried the 3" SW625 all day yesterday, INSIDE WB. It rode very well, comfy and tolerable weight. Don't think it will replace the j frame just yet, but nice to know it's an option.

Carried under a fairly snug ('cause I'm kinda portly) fleece pull over with no printing at all.

·
Disposable apparently
12,243 Posts
There's something scary about a .45 caliber hole starin' at ya.

Simply Rugged is good stuff. I have a couple of their holsters for GP100 and SP101. The 3" GP100 is very easy to carry in the Sourdough with inside out straps.

I need to get one of their rigs for my Blackhawks I just haven't done it yet. Hehehe..........Blackhawk .45 Colt as my ccw piece.......260 gr. WFN bullet at 1270fps?? It'd get the job done...........

·
Premium Member
5,265 Posts
Which style of the Simply Rugged did you get seabee?

·
Premium Member
12,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's the Sourdough. I have Sourdoughs for a 4" GP100, 3" SP101, and 5" N Frames.

The package also had a "Cattleman" for my 4" SP101 .22lr. It's awfully nice as well.

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
Ain't that thing on the wrong side?

·
Premium Member
5,265 Posts
It's the Sourdough. I have Sourdoughs for a 4" GP100, 3" SP101, and 5" N Frames.

The package also had a "Cattleman" for my 4" SP101 .22lr. It's awfully nice as well.
Thanks......... I like how close it pulls the gun to your side. I have a SW 29-2 I need to get a holster for.

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
There's something scary about a .45 caliber hole starin' at ya.

Simply Rugged is good stuff. I have a couple of their holsters for GP100 and SP101. The 3" GP100 is very easy to carry in the Sourdough with inside out straps.

I need to get one of their rigs for my Blackhawks I just haven't done it yet. Hehehe..........Blackhawk .45 Colt as my ccw piece.......260 gr. WFN bullet at 1270fps?? It'd get the job done...........
If you decide to order let me know. I am close enough to you split the cost of shipping. I would like one for my SBH 44.

Chad

·
Premium Member
928 Posts

·
Vendor
5,801 Posts
Got my Simply Rugged rig in the mail Friday. Carried the 3" SW625 all day yesterday, INSIDE WB. It rode very well, comfy and tolerable weight. Don't think it will replace the j frame just yet, but nice to know it's an option.

Carried under a fairly snug ('cause I'm kinda portly) fleece pull over with no printing at all.
+1 for Joel.
Wholly cow this quote was out of a recent post and ended up in this???

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 4

·
Vendor
5,801 Posts

+1 for Joel.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 4

·
Banned
3,781 Posts
Gotta be like an anvil in your pocket.....love my 625 but it is large!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.