Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to clean up a lot of the threads for issues. I will delete the theads that have been resolved already just to keep things neat. I would like to thank the Staff for the terriffic job of stepping on bugs so far. We feel pretty good about the stability of the server here and we are working on cosmetic tweaks in the next day or two.

On our immediate list:
Get our FB page presence looking polished/ professional
Get the Home Page cleaned up and google friendly
Get the color scheme changed to something less stark

If you see any problems, again, please post em here or PM one of the staff. We've had remarkably few issues, and we want to make sure everything is good here. If you told someone about something already that hasn't been fixed, reminders are ok, we're human.

Carry on with carrying on:

·
Premium Member
11,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you are getting weird errors, and are on IE, try a different browser. We have had some minor issues, and the common thread seems to be using IE. We are working with vbulletin to see if they know about it.

·
Premium Member
11,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
most of the issues we're seeing are with people on IE, but we are looking at it. Just curious if you have the same issues from another computer or mobile?

·
Terminator terminator
3,922 Posts
I'm still having an issue with editing the title of a thread in BST and having it not show with the changes after it's saved. It shows only after you open that thread.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Last night when I was using a tablet, I switched to Mobile Skin on the settings page. Today when using my desktop, I tried to switch back to the Default Skin, I could not access the settings page. Had to use www.carolinashootersclub.com/index.php?styleid=7 to gain access to the settings page so I could change back to the Default Skin.

All is good now but wanted to point out the one way switch to you.

G

·
When you edit a post in advanced mode, any edits to the title of that post do not show in the category/threads view, they only show once you open the thread and view the title there.

·
Wings of Gold 1990
6,752 Posts
signature not showing up

and of course as soon as i post, it magically shows up

nvm

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Got a pm notification and when i hit cancel to open it in the current window it took me to a screen that said "no thread specified contact an administrator if you clicked on a link and got this message"

·
Premium Member
8,431 Posts
Got a pm notification and when i hit cancel to open it in the current window it took me to a screen that said "no thread specified contact an administrator if you clicked on a link and got this message"
We thought we fixed this yesterday. Did you get the message just this evening? What browser are you running?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.