Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cat??? I’m sorry, but it’s a common mistake. Gul Dukat as he is known by those close, is a not a feline, but THE DEMON FROM HELL!!!!! Thank Yahweh he doesn’t have opposable thumbs.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
curious...and not intending to come off in an ass-ish way...
but wouldn't reloading be considerably cheaper in the long run, than buying cased of corbon....and also end up being more accurate to boot?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
curious...and not intending to come off in an ass-ish way...
but wouldn't reloading be considerably cheaper in the long run, than buying cased of corbon....and also end up being more accurate to boot?
No offense at all, Sir (and thank you for being so civil). I couldn't agree with you more and I intend on reloading in the future. Unfortunately, I simply have no more room in the garage for the press and related equipment. I do have a Dillon multi station press set up in 45 which takes up the bench. The wife and I are going to move up into the mountains soon. The hope is to have my own man cave for such pursuits. Until then, no more purchases of equipment. Fact is, I'm in full downsizing mode. Too much stuff. However, I am saving all my brass and Synobyte, moderator on this forum and secretly my lover, is going to come up and get me dialed into reloading rifle cartridges.

Lastly, I have a particular precision rifle which loves Cor-bon 175gr HPBT. Five shots in less then a ½ inch. No lie. It took me a year to shoot every imaginable bullet and manufacturer to come to one cartridge. Yes, it's expensive, but very satisfying and in today's political climate, prudent to get something in quantity which I may desperately need.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.