KERNERSVILLE, NC GUN SHOW June 7 & 8 | Page 3 | Carolina Shooters Club

KERNERSVILLE, NC GUN SHOW June 7 & 8

Discussion in 'NC Meet Ups, Events, and NC Gun Shows' started by tactical.45, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Rickster

Rickster Not Subscribed

Hey Driftman - I think that we talked most of the time waiting for the doors to open. Did you find anything you were looking for?

2. Rickster

Rickster Not Subscribed

There was one table, but they only had rifle powder. I picked up 1 lb of Benchmark. I have been looking for pistol powder with little success...just like everyone else. :(

3. 2MRF

2MRF Registered Member

This is after the fact but what is the assessment of the show, the pre. show comments have been read but now that its over, what is the final grade? Seems to be a great location but the loud music was not something I could enjoy!

4. tactical.45

tactical.45 Registered Member

I believe the music only lasted for 1 1/2 songs. It was definitely loud, but boy did it liven things up for a few minutes. One of the vendors put some money in the jukebox, but the promoter cut it off. Most everyone laughed about it and took it well. I thought the show did well Saturday, died some on Sunday, but for a first time show that took place in the summer months (historically a slow time for shows and shops) I thought it did well. I saw money and guns exchanging hands quite a bit. I felt like there were more private sales than there normally are at W-S. Expect the show in October to be better advertised with more publicity, advertising and notice. I believe the promoter realized a few things that he could do differently to promote the show. I really hope it catches on and gains support.

5. Hybrid Moments Pass

Hybrid Moments Pass Active Member

A little place called none of your dang business
    i hope, too, that it gains support in the form of more vendors.
    and better lighting in that place in needed - when you first walked in, the guy to the left was in teh dark, hard to see his wares

6. gunculture2pt0

gunculture2pt0 Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

Seems like one thing the promoter could do would be to become active on the forums?