Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
1,317 Posts
For $14 more you can upgrade to one of mine. And that's my always low price not a sale. I only use horsehide not cow for comfort, durability, and sweat resistance. Plus I'm local and a site vendor.

·
Premium Member
2,911 Posts
Alexap makes a great holster at a reasonable price. They fit great and are very comfortable. He is also prompt with answers to questions and shipping. You won't wait 2-3 weeks for one of his.

·
Vendor
2,798 Posts
For $14 more you can upgrade to one of mine. And that's my always low price not a sale. I only use horsehide not cow for comfort, durability, and sweat resistance. Plus I'm local and a site vendor.
Local & site vendor are key reasons to order from Alexap.

·
Premium Member
15,599 Posts
Alexap, Rick Holmes, and Chief Jason all make good gear. My purchases have been, and will remain with forum members...

In fact...need me an IWB spare mag holder...gotta look into contracting that...

·
Vendor
1,317 Posts
Alexap, Rick Holmes, and Chief Jason all make good gear. My purchases have been, and will remain with forum members...

In fact...need me an IWB spare mag holder...gotta look into contracting that...
I can help you with that sir

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.