Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
Sounds like we got some mary-j-weenie growing somewhere.....or maybe a still.....hmmmmm....don't shut down the still....LOL

·
Registered
782 Posts
I'm surprised the stuff was still growing outside as cold as it has gotten at night.

On another note the outside stuff (for the most part) is not really what you want...

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
Some of you may be accustomed to this, but I'm not. My wife has forbid me to take my kids hunting anymore this year because of this. My son killed his first deer this past Saturday and now his Mom won't allow him back. My daughter went for the first time this year. She didn't kill anything, but she watched me take a doe and was moved by the whole circle of life thing.

What pisses me off is we have had our hands full keeping trespassers, dogs and roving club members off our place for over 30 years and now people "live" here? What pisses me off more is the fact that we paid $4000 in taxes this year while they may have grown approximately $2M worth of vegetation.
Bam! Called that one!

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
Well I hope it was a functional key chain....I kinda remember but a lot of miles and a lot of cord have passed since then. Might be a collector's item.

·
Registered
782 Posts
$2 Mill of some grass is just shy of a **** ton......how big of an area were these guys growing in?? $2 mil worth of pot would take over 500 plants IF you're talking high grade stuff....over 2000 plants if they were growing some dirt weed.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Well I hope it was a functional key chain....I kinda remember but a lot of miles and a lot of cord have passed since then. Might be a collector's item.
Yeah, I realize that. And yeah, it is functional and it was free! That's the best part. You had a booth near Silent Bob in Florence and you messed up a keychain just as I walked up and you gave it to me. I'll bring it to your attention if I ever see you again. :)

$2 Mill of some grass is just shy of a **** ton......how big of an area were these guys growing in?? $2 mil worth of pot would take over 500 plants IF you're talking high grade stuff....over 2000 plants if they were growing some dirt weed.
:).

·
Registered
782 Posts
Well damn 2.5 acres of plant at 400-600 pounds per acre their $2 mill estimate is just about right on the money for your run of the mill regular marijay.

It's hard to believe people would be so bold to post up on 2.5 acres of someone else land.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.