Sold - Left-hand IWB holsters for FNS-9c/40c or FNS-9/40 | Carolina Shooters Club

Sold Left-hand IWB holsters for FNS-9c/40c or FNS-9/40

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by Walt Sherrill, May 29, 2018.

1. Walt Sherrill

Walt Sherrill Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

I just picked up an FNS-9c from a member of this forum that came with three very nice LEFT-HANDED IWB holsters. I'm right-handed.

I don't have access to a FNS40c but assume the 9c slide is the same width as the 40c slide. (I do have an FNS-40 and it works with these holsters!) If the 9c isn't wider than the 40 slide it should also work. (In addition, the all-kydex holster is very adjustable -- enough to work (with screws and rubber bushings, extras included) that it may work well some other guns, too.)​

Details about each holster are shown below, along with prices:

#1 - Kydex (unknown maker):

The holster has rubber spacers that let you adjust the holster to work with either the 9c/40c or 9/40. I don't know who made it – and no markings indicate the source. A small package of extra spacers and screws is included. Price: $20 shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#2 - Chief Jason Hybrid (leather and kydex shell):

This holster works well with either the 9/40 or 9c/40c. Wish it could be converted to right-handedness... This is the only one that looks like it has been used. Price $25 shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#3 - Chief Jason Leather:
    A very nice leather holster that will work with either the 9/40 or the 9c/40c. Price: $25 shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you're interested in any of these holsters, contact me via message or conversation.

If you'd like more than one, I'll sell all three to a single buyer for $50, shipped!

2. Walt Sherrill

Walt Sherrill Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

BTTT...

Make me an offer! You might be pleasantly surprised!