Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a stock Savage MK II BTVLSS with a Weaver T-36. It loves Wolf Match Target!

the backwards mounted bi-pod makes it exta tactical!

50 yds 20 shots. The flyer was actually the last sighter for scope adjustment.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts

Ruger Receiver
Ruger trigger group with CaptSlim trigger job!
KIDD 18" polished barrel
Revolution Extreme Woodland Camo stock
Tactical Solutions Picatinny rail
Warne Maxima Quick Detach rings HIGH
BSA Sweet 22 6-18x40

DS

·
Premium Member
3,122 Posts
My beloved CZ 452 Varmint with a fixed 36x44 scope . I'd show you a target but all you would see is 1 ragged hole. I love the wood on this rifle. Yo Dave trigger 10% plus power striker spring fully free floated. Entire setup under $550 and very few rifles will hang with it. Air gun Wood Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel
Wood Musical instrument Shotgun Wood stain Gun accessory
Air gun Blue Wood Trigger Wood stain
Gesture Wood Liver Human leg Electric blue

Attachments

·
Dog Defender
2,974 Posts
Savage MKII FV-SR, Tacticool stock, SS Sparrow, Mueller APT 4.5-14x(not pictured)

One of my favorite guns to shoot!
Nice! I would love to have one of those sparrows however I do not think Chipp will sign off on one. I gotta get out of meck... What scope is that? It says Mueller but then it says not pictured.

·
Dog Defender
2,974 Posts
Umm....why would you let Chip stop you. Plenty of NFA owners in Meck.
I have mentioned this before in other threads, but my understanding is that the trust route is on shaky legal ground and has not been "tested" in court. Am I wrong?

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Umm....why would you let Chip stop you. Plenty of NFA owners in Meck.
Yup, this NFA owner and said Sparrow are in Meck. And tilefish, I'm going to disagree with you that the use of a Trust is on "shaky legal ground", but that's really for another thread.

The scope pictured is a Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 but I swapped it for a Mueller APT for the 10yd parallax vs the 35yd on the vortex; I just haven't taken any new pics. That Mueller really is an excellent scope for .22s and no wonder so many .22s sport it.

Wahoo, you pushed me over the edge to get an SBR by letting me shoot yours, so it's only fair I try to return the favor! Let me know if you ever want to try out the little savage, they're soo much fun:D

·
Registered
167 Posts

Not sure it really fits here but I've been looking to show it off.

Springfield 1922M2 barrelled action on a cut down 1903 stock. Timney trigger. Eventually I'll get the right stock and Lyman peep sight but I think this was pretty good for my first real go out with it and a fairly large apature williams rear peep. Those shots are from 25yds off a sight in type rest nothing fancy.

·
Banned
8,282 Posts
My Marlin XT-17VSFL .17HMR This thing is extremely accurate even out to 100 yards. No fancy group pictures though.

Marlin XT-22RZ. Only gotten to shoot it out to 25 yards, but every single round I fired once I dialed the scope in it were touching one another in a tight group. I'm sure that'll change when the distance increases, though.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.