Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the Pineville Flea Market today, the big one by the state line and found a girl with some surplus gear along with the standard flea market stuff. She had some .50cal ammo cans for $15 and SAW cans for $20. She also had some USMC Marpat ILBE's for about $70 and assault packs for about $45 depending on condition. She also had various other gear, poncho liners, sleeping bags, vest, etc. Not a lot, but some interesting stuff and she says she's always trying to get gear in. She's in building I section 10.

·
Premium Member
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For anyone not wanting to fight the crowds at the show this weekend, I just found out this person at the flea market will be discounting their .50cal ammo cans to $12ea or $10ea for 2 or more for the weekend. They had about a dozen or so last I looked. They will also be discounting their other mil-surp gear. Black Saturday?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.