Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I'm told I'm pretty awesome...
8,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to upgrade the sights on my 22/45 slabside. I don't have a rail or a way to mount one. So, iron sights of some sort. The only thing I see online is williams firesights. Any other options out there?

·
Registered
883 Posts
I'm looking for the same thing for my 22/45. I'm leaning towards the Hiviz with 6 different color tubes.

·
I'm told I'm pretty awesome...
8,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kinda depends on what you mean by upgrade. What do you need your sights for? High Visibility quick acquisition daylight type sights? Low light/night visibility sights? High precision target sights? Run and gun rapid fire ghost ring sights?
Eh, just looking to see what's out there. I don't want a red dot on this one. Just some better irons. I like the height of the stock ones, as they clear the suppressor well, but I do want faster aquisition. It's hard to pick up the small white dots on it now.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have the HIviz sights on my 2245 . I took them off and painted the front sight red and it seems just as good . So if anyone wants my HIVIZ sights let me know . Make a offer . Remember mailing costs also .

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Now discontinued . but might be available, are Micro, Millett and Bomar target sights which will fit. Just be sure to get the corrct front sight for your barrel style. They made them for both bull & tapered barrel styles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.