Low Country range 3 gun competition, skeet series and firearms training!!! | Carolina Shooters Club

Low Country range 3 gun competition, skeet series and firearms training!!!

Discussion in 'SC Meet Ups, Events, and Gun Shows' started by Kyle Dugan, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Kyle Dugan

Kyle Dugan Registered Member

Evening folks, my name is Kyle and I'm a range officer at Low Country Sports and Preserve. We are located in E Tabor City, North Carolina. We host a monthly 3 gun competition on the third Saturday of each month. this months match will be held on February 15th. you can pre-register at lowcountrypreserve.com. we also host a monthly fun pistol shoot competition as an intro to 3 gun. these competitions will be held on the 1st Sunday of each month. the next fun pistol shoot will be held on March 2nd. We also offer basic to advanced pistol, rifle and shotgun classes. and we are planning more events coming in the near future. the range consists of 300 acres of land housing 12 bays, two of which are a 150 yd rifle range and a 300 yd rifle range. we also have a regulation skeet field and a 5 stand setup. please come check us out. We also have a gun store. the store webpage is www.lowcountrysports.com and the range webpage is www.lowcountrypreserve.com if you are interested in taking some 3 gun classes or other firearms training classes, please contact me at [email protected] or [email protected]. We have videos posted on youtube as well. please enter Low country sport in the youtube search box, also don't forget to like the lowcountrysports and lowcountrypreserve Facebook pages. range address and more info can be found on the webpage or Facebook pages.

pre register on lowcountrypreserve.com and the lunch is on us, otherwise its 5 dollars at the door. we also have ammo available. we carry georgia arms 9mm and 223 ammo. more is available upon request.
    thank you,
    kyle