LtCol Stu Scheller USMC in the brig | Carolina Shooters Club

LtCol Stu Scheller USMC in the brig

Discussion in 'Politics Section' started by nnztg8r, Sep 28, 2021.

1. nnztg8r

nnztg8r Registered Member

Yep he’s in the brig. They really didn’t have a choice since they put a gag order on him and unsurprisingly, he ignored it.

What else were they gonna do? They’re making him a de facto martyr and folk hero.

It’s my contention he’s leading them around by the nose. That’s to say he’s calling the shots. They are in full on REACT mode. I’m gonna suggest for y’all’s consideration that brother Stu is a warrior with a warrior mentality. He’s got a plan and is working that plan. He can decide and act in a much tighter loop than they can.

THEY (political class to include OSD and CJCS and ADMINISTRATION) are in a tail chase. THEY are also unconcerned with public sentiment or any notion of accountability. THEY forget who THEY work for.

The power belongs to the people. THEY NOT ONLY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT, THEY DO NOT FEAR THEIR ABUSES BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW ACCOUNTABILITY. Funny though, every move they make in this regard is further evidence of their disdain for right and wrong and for our Constitutional accountability notions.

SEMPER FIDELIS brother Stu. You are a shining example of a man, a warrior, a leader and an Officer of Marines. You have my utmost respect and admiration.

Get some!

What do y’all think?? (I mean if I ain’t interrupting your GOOD MORNING AMERICA routine…)

2. nnztg8r

Sure they are watching. Yep, some poor bastard is reading all our seditious shit.

Stu is cooling his heels in the brig. The least we can do is muster some dialogue around his position and condition.

3. Ed334

Ed334 Registered Member

I'll bite... With all do respect sir...
    What any mustered up dialog will do any justice here? Just to stir emotions and add to the divisiveness of an already divided nation and its people's on a small platform like this is fruitless. Just Pray for the man and His family. The Lt. Col has a gifted group of people around him and they will do their job. Wait and see what happens...

4. nnztg8r

I stand chastised

don’t think for a minute Stu doesn’t enjoy my prayers among many others

sheep are born looking for a place to die

act or don’t act

talk or remain mute

there are lots of choices in life

silence will not remedy this current condition. Neither will any particular thing I might do alone.

awareness is key to preparedness in my book. Presumption that everyone is aware is not sound in my experience.

leaders never foment fear. Instead they point out peril, detail danger and speak truth to those who might listen

this ain’t my fight. This is my country. I’m an old guy.

IMO simply waiting to see if and how Stu fares is not a sound way forward. Hell no, I ain’t suggesting a jail break at the brig. That is patently ridiculous. Knowing he is incarcerated and appreciating the context of his incarceration is important to anybody who may be watching the shitshow that our country is racing toward

our country was founded by folks who gathered together often to pray but also to discuss their lot in life particularly with regard to the tyranny they faced. We need that now more than ever

those taverns and porches and keeping rooms and barns and ponds all served as a place for them to discuss things that deeply concerned them. For them, no platform was too small or too distant. The context of their conversation was what fueled them and their understanding and hope. The location was more often than not, irrelevant.

well, that was the agrarian age moving into the Industrial Age. Now we are arguably in the Information Age moving into the disinformation age. These days, communication is rarely in person and more often than not…online. (Not my preference to be sure. Way too much opportunity for misunderstanding as it tends largely to monologue not often dialogue.)

we have the same basic human need to discuss right and wrong and what might engender hope or what we are genuinely concerned with going forward. I’m guessing my closest barn and or tavern ain’t near y’all’s…

my mistake is the presumption this forum was a community that would appreciate the heads up regarding Stu’s capture and imprisonment for the political act it is. Maybe it might even have engendered some productive and constructive dialogue about the how’s and whys of that condition. Meh, it is what it is.

You do though sir offer me hope that the good O-5 has a full up, loyal and capable team behind and or beside him. I’ll stand down here and keep my ear to the ground to see if and when that support manifests itself. Sure appreciate your insights. I learned something I did not want to presume. For that I’m grateful.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
  5. Ed334

Ed334 Registered Member

The Pipe Hitter Foundation is a prestigious Law firm who also handled Captain Eddie Gallagher's case.
    The result... Not guilty!! We will see...
    The "enemy" media on both sides of the misinformation freight train has made it well known that the Gag order that Lt. Col. Scheller purposely disobeyed was illegal. His mistake was that he was on duty and in full uniform in his office when he ranted in the video then it went viral. I encourage you if you haven't to read the 4 articles he disobeyed...
    The articles of military laws were broken. That is the reason he was ordered to keep quiet. These articles were established in the 1850's.
    The fact that truth still exist has no traction in the minds of some.
    Remember Bengahzi?? Never forget those 13 hrs on that day when our Soldiers were ordered to stand down a mile away while Ambassador Steven's was dying of smoke inhalation. Remember Trey Gowdy and those on that committee question Hillary about the events of that day. No Truth came out other than Ambassador Steven's died and few of our Soldiers survived where they weren't supposed to be in the first place. NO TRUTH CAME OUT! ONLY DECEPTION AND DEFERAL.
    Make no mistake... Remember Snowden and his new home in Russia? Truth does not exist in the minds of the elite people who puppets us from high places.
    Truth lies in ONE and only ONE!!
    Prayer is our only hope. He said our society and the world we live in will cease to exist and He will reign forever and ever.

SkydivnShooter likes this.
  6. Ed334

Ed334 Registered Member

and we who are born a 2nd time will reign with Him