Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Humidor/Bounce With Me page 6 and 7 triggered a Google Chrome malware warning for me. It referred to fohguild.org as the origin, which appears to be a valid site. However, further digging resulted in this explaination...

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=fohguild.org/

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 2425 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 122 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-12-02, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-12-01.
Malicious software includes 64 exploit(s), 8 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 3 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 45 domain(s), including onlinestoryphirescreen4b.net/, liveswarkshdd.net/, digitalbrio.net/.

2 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including scuzbomaritim.org/, izzybeeblender.org/.

This site was hosted on 4 network(s) including AS174 (COGENT), AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone), AS15694 (ATMAN).

Wasn't sure if this was a false positive. Just thought you should know.

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
I was getting this page also but on other sites for movie trailer and a gun listing. I don't have anything per se on my computer but I did notice a couple sites being affected and I know that it happens periodically. I used to not be able to google image gun pictures without it happening.

Maybe a mod can remove the offending picture link in Bounce with me thread to get rid of it.

Nice job George.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.