Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Glock 20 with Meprolight Adjustable Night Sights. Will these same sights work on a Glock 27? I am wanting to change the sights on my 27 and like the ones on my 20 really good. I see where they offer two models of adjustable sights. One is a compact model for 27 and 26, however, I have a chance to make a trade for the other type. Does anyone have experience with them on a Glock 27.

·
Premium Member
6,001 Posts
If I am not mistaken, they will work functionally, seeing how they are adjustable. I think the reason they make the G26/G27 specific sight is because they figure those guns will be deep cover/pocket guns, so they made the smaller profile sights so they don't snag on stuff. The adjustable set you have now, are more for competition guns, where people aren't generally bothered by a larger profile sight.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I don't have the adustable night sights, just the regular Mepro night sights. Once you get them zeroed (via drifting them) you really don't need to be able to adjust them IMO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.