Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
966 Posts
I like that!

And here I said I wasn't buying anymore long guns...

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Nice. I'd rather see one in .243. I'd be all over that in a jiffy.
the whole point of the gun is the ar mag's....running a 243 would kind of defeat the purpose of it and you'd just have a regular Mossburn 4x4 then lol

but these guns look cool...but from reviews, they accuracy isn't great... 1" @ 100yds doesn't cut it

·
Premium Member
5,827 Posts
the whole point of the gun is the ar mag's....running a 243 would kind of defeat the purpose of it and you'd just have a regular Mossburn 4x4 then lol

but these guns look cool...but from reviews, they accuracy isn't great... 1" @ 100yds doesn't cut it
Yeah, I thought about that after I posted. But oh well...

I'd still like a mag fed, medium-to-heavy short barreled .243.
Remington doesn't make the SPS Tac in .243.
Ruger does the 77 Tactical, but they're like unicorns around here.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
feeding is reliable, accuracy is hit/miss.....stuff i've seen shows guns from [email protected] with handloads....to [email protected] with good factory ammo....

with the heavier barrel model, with the "better" stock (it's really a personal preference on stock shape) they were getting cracked stocks....when I was looking to buy one, 4 out of the 5 I looked at had a cracked forend

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.