Must See CETME totally custom | Carolina Shooters Club

Must See CETME totally custom

Discussion in 'Long Guns for Sale' started by M40x, Feb 1, 2013.

1. M40x

M40x Mall Ninja

Ok ok I guess I will sell something my mantra is "must aquire must not sell"....... This is a totally redone and Germaned up Cetme with real g36 sights front and rear professionally installed bolt gap and ch gap and rollers are all perfect and new cycles everything like a dream shoots great and very accurate. full refinish by highly skilled gunsmith in what I'm calling Urban GAP camo. It has a tactical rail on the fore-end and a bipod adaptor. The barrel was threaded for a custom made pitch adaptor for AR10 thread pitch for toys and breaks/hiders. gun will include 9-10 "cant remember" mags and military fitted canvas gun cover. I don't care much what the market is doing and I don't care what things are selling for I just want some extra money so I can throw my soon to be 4yr old son an awesome birthday party at the Great Wolf Lodge. So first "Ill take it gets it" that is willing to meet in greensboro area. $1200.00 or best reasonable offer or will consider trades = cash but cash will have to be at least 600.00 i have alot of custom work done and it is as reliable as it is sharp the only thing cetme about it is the steel receiver. More pics per request.....

IMG_0528.jpg

SAM_0760 (2).jpg

2. backwoodsshooter

backwoodsshooter OEF 10-11

Has the bolt been ground?

Bolt gap?

What size rollers are in it now?

Cocking tube gap?

Who imported it?

stamped reciever?

3. M40x

M40x Mall Ninja

bump for monday Pm me with questions/concerns and offers please.

4. M40x

M40x Mall Ninja

mid week bump now 1100