Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd show what I ended up putting together after you guys helped me in my decision. Thanks a ton to Wahoo95 you inspired this one. Got a great deal on the majority of this and with AR parts getting a little scarce depending on what your looking for I'm happy with it. Need a new stock and I think Ill be good. I'll give it a range report once I've put a few hundred to few thousand down range.

First pic is with all my furniture attached. Second is out of the box minus pmag.

Machine gun Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Shotgun
Machine gun Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,876 Posts
Very nice! Get it lubed up and sighted in so you can take it out to PHA on November 17th for the 2 Gun match! Give me a shout if you wanna set up time to take it to the range.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice! Get it lubed up and sighted in so you can take it out to PHA on November 17th for the 2 Gun match! Give me a shout if you wanna set up time to take it to the range.
I'll probably get it sighted in on Tuesday so the 17th is a possibility. Where do you sight in?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.