Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Staff
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it out, and like...if you like :) I'm old, gray, and slow now...and the second generation has taken over the team and have 200+mph records under their belts, but this was my 3rd or 4th childhood and was an absolute blast
for the 6 years that I raced!

https://www.facebook.com/snartracing

·
Staff
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like fun. Where do you race it? I used to ride over to the Maxton Mile and watch,....... before it closed. :(
I raced at Maxton, never missed a race for 6 years, only went now and then from 2007 till they closed but I did make the last meet since the ECTA president asked that I attend for the farewell meet. Luckily I got started there before it got so, so, so crowded! In the good old days I could make 10-15 passes per day. My bike broke 36 records, then we built the Ironhead "GSXLR" hybred and broke 39 records.
The ECTA has moved to a track in Ohio now...where 2nd generation "SNART" is going strong.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.