Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
10,039 Posts
Nice! Looks like he is having a blast!

Is that the new A5 or the original classic A5?

·
Premium Member
9,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool set of photos. I'm sure he had fun with his Dad!

I shot an A5 for the first time last weekend. What a gun! Is that in Reidsville by chance? Range looks familiar.
That is the Multipurpose pit at Rockingham Co. Gun Club. It is a little east of Reidsville. Yeah that A5 is an awesome shotgun.

·
Premium Member
9,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice! Looks like he is having a blast!

Is that the new A5 or the original classic A5?
That one is an original. It is over sixty years old. His grandfather gave it to him last spring. He bought it when he was 13 at Montgomery Wards back in the late 1940's. The new A5 does not have the recoil action that the original had. Yeah, we had a good time at the range that day.

·
Banned
10,039 Posts
That one is an original. It is over sixty years old. His grandfather gave it to him last spring. He bought it when he was 13 at Montgomery Wards back in the late 1940's. The new A5 does not have the recoil action that the original had. Yeah, we had a good time at the range that day.
Yeah I have looked at those new A5's, they have a Benelli like intra driven action.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.