Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else go? Went yesterday, prices seemed to be better than usual. Georgia Arms had some good deals on reloading supplies. They had powder cheaper than the local Bass Pro so I picked up a few pounds, also had some Tula large pistol primers for $20 so I'll give those a shot. I also found an interesting steel target, four pronged with about 4" circle plates attatched to the ends, made out of ar500 steel. The video showed it rolling or tumbling after being shot, resetting itself. Can't wait to take it out!

·
Banned
10,039 Posts
Powder prices and bullets where OK. Ammo was average price. Firearms prices where high as usual.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wellllll, went to the MB gun show, $3 to park 8$ to get in , it was ok, some reasonable prices, most retail prices and some jumt damn Laugh and laugh prices, did buy a couple boxes of defence ammo so it wasn't a total loss on a scale of 1-10 a 7

·
Registered
26 Posts
I decided to stop in on my way out of MB today. It wasn't a complete waste of $8 but close. I don't know how, but it seemed to find every grumpy ass old man there. But with that said it was a pretty good day

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.