NC subgun match/shoot | Carolina Shooters Club

NC subgun match/shoot

Discussion in 'NC Meet Ups, Events, and NC Gun Shows' started by Beemer, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Beemer

Beemer Guest

Having a subgun match/shoot Sat/Sunday Oct 27/28(last week-end in October. 4 courses of fire(4/500rds) plates, silhouettes, poppers,clays, pins. 4 other ranges open for general f/a shooting, suppressor comparisons, rifle and beltfeds.
    Match starts w/registration @10:00am sat., matches will run all day as needed, set up in squads. Open shooting all day Sat and Sunday from 12:15noon until 4:00/4:30pm.

Entry fee for shooters is $25.00/inc. shooting, the match, hot meal(lunch)and drinks on Sat. and shooting Sunday. Non-shooters-$7.50 covers meal and drinks on Sat., E-mail me for particulars, c/owww.anthillrange.com for directions, etc.-Beemer

Have rooms 20 rooms reserved for those traveling to town(wilmington)-rate is $60.00/nite +tax-breakfast, internet, etc, have special car rental rates with enterprise if you are flying in.-e-mail me if you need a room-I'll give you the code and hotel for the group rate. Let me know if you are coming so I may plan amount of food/drink for sat.