Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Ar Hugger. Carpe diem per guttur .
12,561 Posts
Some quoted Nietzsche elsewhere...seems to fit here...

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
12,561 Posts
This,
Criminals have been known to lie. I mean what are they going to do to them? throw them in jail?
And weird crap has been known to go on in prisons because they figure most folks will believe just that. Not enough facts are presented and they likely won't be made public, but I find it to be something that would be %110 possible and believable.

·
Banned
13,863 Posts
And weird crap has been known to go on in prisons because they figure most folks will believe just that. Not enough facts are presented and they likely won't be made public, but I find it to be something that would be %110 possible and believable.
And anytime anyone is given power over others bad shit ca happen. There was a test done in the 70's with college kids. The results were downright scary and they had to cut the project short to keep them from killing each other.

·
12,561 Posts
And anytime anyone is given power over others bad shit ca happen. There was a test done in the 70's with college kids. The results were downright scary and they had to cut the project short to keep them from killing each other.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

Of course, we've all seen i happen in varying degrees in our day to day lives. Some people develop strange new characteristics when given a bit of authority. Most people see it at their jobs sooner or later. Give someone like this even more authority over a group of people required to be obedient and considered a lower class...well sometimes you end up with a seemingly normal person ordering people to pour hot sauce on their junk.

·
Wings of Gold 1990
6,752 Posts
When I was a kid growing up, my mom told me if I went to Juvie, they'd make me take out the trash everyday. Kept me on the straight and narrow for a bit..........

Amazing how everyone who gets caught is innocent and mistreated in the slammah.

·
12,561 Posts
Amazing how everyone who gets caught is innocent and mistreated in the slammah.
Now you won't catch me on the street corner campaigning for prisoner rights...but on the chance that the allegations are true, that sort of behavior tells me that Mr warden is on the wrong side of the bars.

Can't do it. Can't stand the Whitaker. His neck fat roll and lazy eye have a combo creep factor of 10.
Which contributed to his character's creepiness.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.