Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Staff
7,750 Posts
I've been cruising the net for spare AR parts this week....seems that a lot of parts along these lines are out of stock. I wonder if the election time buying frenzy in the current economy relates more to parts than complete "assault" weapons.

·
Registered
313 Posts
We got in our house-branded MPI tested BCG's today. However, we've sold over HALF of the pallet that arrived today, all within about 10 hours since they went live.

We can't divulge who makes them, but they come from a big BCG manufacturer that does civilian and military sales. We hand-inspect each BCG, and apply a light amount of CLP before bagging. The machining is very nice on them, and they're fully MPI tested. They're GTG!

JoeBobOutfitters AR15/M16 Premium MPI Tested BCG-$119.95

We only have a couple hundred of these BCG's left in stock at this time. Most likely we'll sell out within a day or two at this pace.

We'll be getting in more in the future, but it could be a while. We've been sourcing BCG's from a couple different sources to try to get availability on our side. We'll probably end up offering 2-3 different M16 BCG's with appropriate price-points, all from different supply chains. Some will be MPI tested and some won't.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I ordered this morning and my order shipped already. I was expecting a 1-2 day wait. Yet another reason Joe Bob is awesome.
We've been bustin balls all day trying to get orders out. Most of the BCG orders shipped out today, and most of yesterdays orders. We're trying to keep orders shipping out within 1 business day if it at all possible. Part and fulltimers are pulling extra shifts and we've pulled in a few temp workers to help out as needed.

Thanks for the order!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.