Need car painted | Carolina Shooters Club

Need car painted

Discussion in 'Employment | Help Wanted or Job Wanted' started by swardrn, Mar 30, 2018.

1. swardrn

swardrn Registered Member

Hey guys I need my daily beater painted anyone know someone to paint it for a decent price its not worth spending a ton on. Any ideas?

2. majicmike

majicmike AKA Studly Hungwell Club Subscribed

Maaco,, I've had the paint 3 cars for me in the past. Cheap and pretty good quality. Probably less than 5.

3. Clint Smithwick

Clint Smithwick Registered Member

They have deals on radio and tv all the time 299 and did see a 399 deal one time. But for a everyday drive can't beat it.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

4. BloodRunsThicker

BloodRunsThicker Registered Member

Do most of the prep work yourself and if not doing body work scuff the entire painted area with a red scotch brite so they don't have the chance to miss any or have to not adhere.

They use single stage paint which is clear and paint mixed together and it gets the job done. Might even make you beater look NEWISH again. Post up some before and after pics!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

5. chad

chad Member

I just went through this with a daily driver 02 mustang GT. Maaco wanted 1600 to do a few small repairs and a base clear job.
    Would have been 1100 ish if I went with the 1 stage.
    I ended up having a friend paint it in Durham.
    If you want cheap check econo paint on Bessemer ave Greensboro. They painted my stepdaughters car for 450