Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
5,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went and picked up a Springfield Champion Lightweight Operator yesterday. First of all let me say how awesome Carolina Guns and Gold in Asheboro is, not only did they hold the gun for me but they kept the store open a few minutes after closing since I couldn't get down there earlier. I went and shot it this afternoon and it shot dead on with cheap Federal bulk (which use small pistol primers so I wish I wouldn't had bought it). I'm gonna go to the show tomorrow and see about some extra mags and a holster. Sorry for the iPhone pics but I know you'd ask.

·
3,580 Posts
You sir, are a ****. I've been drooling over that exact gun down there. It feels like hot sex in your hands.
Congrats man, Thats a fine feeling, and a beautiful gun.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats! Beautiful piece.

I'm kind of jealous.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Looks awesome to me!

·
3,580 Posts
nice gun

so Dorton do you have a lot of hot sex in your hand ??? lol couldn't resist that sorry
I'm married and my wife works full time, and shes is going to school for her masters degree when shes not tending to our 2 year old. Thats the only kind I get.

Dcgallim, I didn't even see the used one come in, must not have been there long.

·
Permanently Banned
2,590 Posts
That's a beautiful handgun, man. Jealousy would be an understatement.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.