Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One problem is you can't post new ads from tapatalk...

But the bigger issue is none of the form data is viewable from tapatalk on others postings. So, many folks assume they don't have to post the price, etc in the body of the ad (since they just entered it), but none of that's shown for tapatalk users....

Do you get any type of stats on how many users access the forums via tapatalk? I would think its a growing number.... As such, this new mod is a train wreck....

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Yep its nice on the PC but it sucks in tapatalk. Which is how i browse 85 percent of the time.

·
Premium Member
5,827 Posts
One problem is you can't post new ads from tapatalk...

But the bigger issue is none of the form data is viewable from tapatalk on others postings. So, many folks assume they don't have to post the price, etc in the body of the ad (since they just entered it), but none of that's shown for tapatalk users....

Do you get any type of stats on how many users access the forums via tapatalk? I would think its a growing number.... As such, this new mod is a train wreck....
+1 Agreed.

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
+1

I don't use tapatalk but I don't like it on the PC. The ONLY thing I like about it is it makes a price show up in the subject line. However, it also make a ton of other crap show up in the subject line, and I can't stand having to scroll down past everything to get to the post.

·
Banned
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe I should have asked if ANYONE likes this new mod?

If not, can we just say "experiment over" and dump it till it works with tapatalk?

·
Provider of Facts
5,693 Posts
I say dump it. Or ask the mods how many times they have had to post "the price shows up in the form data shown at the top of this thread"

I know Brangus has had to do that a few times cause i've looked at the ad after he does it. His fingers must be getting tired, i know mine would.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
No meme stealing.

It is highly annoying not being able to see some prices and locations via tapatalk while deucing.

;poo
Sorry about the meme thievery. :D

Never thought about it but i would be willing to bet that I've bought a crap load of BST items while deuceing.

·
RWVA Instructor
2,218 Posts
Nope, didn't work. Still can't place him.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.