Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined up so I thought I would pop in and say hey. Joined up so I could get some more insight on possible purchases down the road such as an AR and maybe a nice 1911(Kimber?). I just hope between Mustangs, Golf, and Guitars I can afford this hobbie too.

Brandon

·
Premium Member
5,265 Posts
Welcome to the Club. I'm just a little southwest of you and south of Fairmont. Let us know if we can help in any way.

We also have some other members close to your area. Jump right in neighbor!

·
Banned
10,039 Posts
Just joined up so I thought I would pop in and say hey. Joined up so I could get some more insight on possible purchases down the road such as an AR and maybe a nice 1911(Kimber?). I just hope between Mustangs, Golf, and Guitars I can afford this hobbie too.

Brandon
Clarendon, well I'm just a few miles down the road, Tabor City!

Do I know you, I know a lot of people in Clarendon LOL

·
Banned
10,039 Posts
I actually live over in Bethel with a Clarendon address. I don't know if I know you or not.
I was joking about (the if I know you), but there is a chance LOL Small populated county.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.