Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Frontline Defense can't advertise this range, I will mention it as a member. They are opening in Jan 2013. All permits in hand. Website is http://www.frontlinedefenseusa.com/ Different levels of membership available. I just got back from overseas duty and joined yesterday after speaking with the County Manager. They are opening. Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun. Tactical Bays. 1,000 yd rifle range. Phone number is 919-605-8350. You can download member application off the website also. Happy Thanksgiving....

·
Range Owner-Instructor
1,670 Posts
I Also joined back in June. I look forward to meeting any other new members out there or planning a CSC get together once it opens
Thanks for joining lol..meeting with the graders today at 11am, they are finishing up their Wake Forest job soon. Ran into stone, had to get a dynamite person in there. Still on track for January. John from Trace Armory Group called me yesterday. We have some exciting training opportunities in 2013. I'll up date on the Range Members email list as it comes together.

·
Teacher of the Craft
8,069 Posts
Front line,

You got that right!!!!

The team at this range is going about this correctly. It's hard to get something like this done but its almost live. Once it goes live you guys will enjoy the facility a lot!!

One aspect I love is the staff understands members pay hard earned funds to use the facility. So the staff is going to have seperate ranges for training or matches. This is great because the member always knows a range will be open to them to come and shoot no matter the event.

John

·
Range Owner-Instructor
1,670 Posts
Anyone wanting some free firewood is welcome to come up on Sunday Dec 9th at 13:00 to get it. Lots of Oak etc laying around in a 11 month old cut over. You must cut and haul it yourself. Week after it's getting torched!! Located in Warren County.
Email me at [email protected] or the website has the address, www.frontlinedefenseusa.com
I have a bunch of folks from NCGunowners coming out, a nice meet and greet opportunity. No shooting of firearms that day.
Thanks.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Has anyone been shooting out here yet?

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
It's not open yet. Range orientation is this weekend.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Nice News about the new range.

Really wish we rifle shooters could have one in Yancey Co. :(

Triggers, Traps and Trout has only shotguns for sheet and 22lr for Boy Scouts so far.

One awesome thing, they do offer a monthly USPSA event :)

·
Premium Member
2,911 Posts
The range there is off to a great start. Covered pistol and the 100 yard rifle range is open. It will be covered with a cement pad shortly. The 300 yard range is cleared and will be finished when the erosion control plan is approved.

Paul has got a temporary area set up for trap/skeet.

He is doing it right and is a very good facility now and will be a great facility shortly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.