Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Staff
7,750 Posts
Looks more like a museum than a gun store.
Lots of glass cases.
If you were to drive by this place, having never been there before....you'd have no clue what resides inside. The best gun store, hunting and fishing store, farming store, feed store, and more....and it looks like an old gas a grocery store (it's that too!).

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Prices Creek is 1/4 mile from your house and you didn't know??????? I love that place!
Oh Capt./Sailor Snal, I was just ribbing everyone :) They gutted out their warehouse and went to work adding this treasure. Lots of new inventory to display too. The remodel took around 3/4 months I believe. When I 1st heard about the change I never consider the owner would do this huge revamp. And with the new 4 lane State highway to Burnsville about finished on 19, I'm sure his sales will increase.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Man, I wish I had heard about this palce a month ago. The wife and I were in Boone, and we LOVE General Stores, this would have been a great destination to visit. The Mast General Store is OK.....but you been there once, ya know?
We drove to Beech Mountain to Freds General Store. Waste of fuel and time, really.
Next trip to Boone, I'll be heading to see these folks thats for sure!

·
Banned
709 Posts
Hey Flyfisher.. Is that the store just down the road from Carolina Hemlocks with the South Toe River behind it? If it is WOW! It's been several years since I have been in that store. Ironically I just got through cleaning out my old 12qt dutch oven and going to re-season today it and it came from there.
So did they add on or convert most the store into a Gun Shop? Man I need to get my but up there next spring and do some camping and fishing maybe even buy a gun while I'm at it.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Jeb no this buiness is on the west side of burnsville about 3 or 4 miles west of town just of hi-19. About 2 miles toward town on the south side of the road is a archery/fishing and tool business unlike many around too. Coopers Tradeing Inc. No web page but a worth while stop while in the area. Archery and fishing on the second floor.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.