Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been in business for several years now but just came across this group. I live and operate my business in Indian Land, primarily sell items the government/military as a SDVOB. I operate an FFL and wanted to expand so I have been doing a lot of individual sales over the past 6-9 months. As an FFL I purchase from several good wholesalers and with little overhead sell at a good price. I can offer FFL Transfer for anyone in South Carolina for $20 and you can also see my website at www.jacksonarmsllc.com. Armslist has also been good to me but thought I would include something on here. No one is this business makes a lot of money but it is fun to help arm fellow Americans and save folks money. Let me know if you are interested in something, I will be receiving my SOT very soon and also interested in partnering with other FFLs on the NC to send folks too as well.

Thanks and Semper Fi

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.