Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,876 Posts
Thanks for the review. I wondered if they would be able to eliminate the heat issue that plagued the P7. The other issues may be teething issues but we'll see once more hit the market

·
Banned
10,039 Posts
Weird that the problems fixed themselves after reassembly. Did you dissemble it before taking it out to shoot? You said you had to do a lot of wiggling to get it together. Sounds like a pita for such a modern pistol, as we are spoiled with simplicity now.

I never understood why this was a single stack, specs list it as 1.3" that's the same width as a Glock. They should make a ppq compact.

One of the big deals they were making about it was how easy it would be to rack the slide, that is the only thing attracting me to it, as a potential pistol for my wife. I knew it wouldn't fit the same bill as the Sheild, XDS, LC9s, Kahr ect, just based on those size specs.

·
Premium Member
17,876 Posts
The reassembly quirks are the same with the P7 bit its not all that bad. As for the easy slide retraction.... if its anything like the P7 its easier but not much. Id compare it to the difference between racking a DA/SA slide with the hammer down versus cocked.

·
Lifetime Member CSC, NRA, GRNC
3,872 Posts
Thanks for the review!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.