Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I heard there was a newer gun shop near the intersection of hwy 49 & 601. Would anyone happen to know the name of said gun shop? Thanks a lot!

·
Premium Member
7,961 Posts
It's in a strip center on the SE corner of the intersection. I stopped in there maybe 10-12 days ago. Nice, new, clean but nothing outstanding as far as guns, accessories or prices......Can't remember the name....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahh ok, maybe I can Google maps the name of that strip mall and find it. Thanks for the thoughts on it though, I was wondering how the deals would be.a friend of mine said they had some good deals on ruger Sr22s.

·
Premium Member
7,961 Posts
The shop down the street from Hal's Pawn has closed. When I went by the other day there was a realtor's sign in the door.... There is a new shop trying to open in Salisbury across from the Mexican grocery store on 29. Haven't caught them open yet...

·
Registered
161 Posts
I dropped in right after they opened and talked to Chad about an AR... nice guy and very helpful. I'm not sure how negotiable their prices are... I didn't see any screaming deals but nothing like Hyatts either ;-)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.