Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,323 Posts
So then you believe racial tensions today are at a higher level then they were in the 40s, 50s and 60s? Very interesting perspective.
You're absolutely right. There is a great deal more acrimony now (on both sides) between the races since O came to power. I think he was greatly influenced in his actions by individuals such as dohrn and Ayers and others like that and you're intelligent enough to know that.

· Registered
2,323 Posts
I've read some tone deaf stuff on the internet but this is right near the top. I wasn't alive in the decades I mentioned, but my parents, grandparents and great-grandparents were and their perspectives along with a decent understanding of racial violence, Jim Crow, etc. leads me to believe you are being a prisoner of the moment.
This is my last comment on this. You are a product of your parents and grandparents. They lived under harsh conditions. However they were a family and again, you are a product of those unions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.